TONING, it's the most important part of the hair color process. Recent studies found that 86 per cent of clients — despite having their color done — didn't know what a toner was.
1. Bleach is not a color
It's a tool that we use to take color, or pigment, out of the hair.
2. Toning is when the color is added
Your final color or "tone" comes from the toning process.
3. It's not just for blondes
Toners are also a must for redheads, and brunettes
4. Toning doesn't last — this is why your color fades
Toner can last between 3-6 weeks depending on how often you shampoo and what homecare products you are using.
5. Toners aren't just for color, but shine too
They are like a top coat for your hair, boosting the condition while adding shine
6. Habitude is now offering TONERS-to-GO
Our new maintenance toners allow you to brighten up and leave quickly without paying or waiting for a blow dry. Perfect your balayage, rejuvenate that red or extend time between touch-ups!